- Designed to supplement diesel engines in controlling heating and cooling functions, door locks, cruise controls, trunk release or any other functions controlled by vacuum.
- 12V DC
- Sealed motor (inlet port, outlet and pump end)
- Environmentally tested; humidity, salt, fog dust, air and water leakage
- Meets on (1) meter (3.28 feet) drop test
- Electrical Terminals: meet axial force (push/pull) of 40-45 pounds
- Vibration tested: eight (8) hours per plane; amplitude (peak to peak) 1.27 mm (0.05 in.)
- Electrical Stress Tested; Load Dump, Reverse Voltage, Short to Power Ground, non-disruptive transients and stall
- Meets standard corrosion test ASTM-B 117
- Temperature Range: -25°C to +96°C
- Weight: 13 grams (11 oz.)
- Chemical Resistant: 50/50 water, ethylene glycol antifreeze, Dexcon II transmission fluid, Leaded or unleaded regular gasoline, Diesel fuel, Dot 3 hydraulic brake fluid, Ethanol, 25% methanol +5% liquid soap in water
- Evacuate a 40 cubic inch (minimum) reservoir from atmoshere pressure to 15 inches of mercury vaccum in maximum of 20 seconds.
- Internal switch turns motor off when the vacuum reaches a maximum of 15 inches of mercury. When vacuum is reduced to a minimum of 11 (+2 or -0) inches of mercury, the internal switch will reactivate the motor to increase vacuum.
- Motor draws no more than .65A @ 13.5VDC (average).